- Price: $0.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 2011-02-18
- Current Version: 1.1
- 1.1 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
- Size: 3.60 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Piotr Siwierski
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
- © 2010 Piotr Siwierski
Add to Favorite apps
RPG Scribe is simply a great tool to manage characters compatible with Revised(v3.5) System Reference Document (SRD). It is much more than just a digital character sheet. Thanks to specially designed "wizards", you can easily create and…..
Rated 3/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Good app needs more
Kevon Lewis write:
Works great just needs more races/classes or make everything customizable to be able to make the ones that aren't in here, way can't I edit my speed? And just more of everything great app just too small when compared to the size of things in the D&D universe(s).
I love this app and as a DM use it to keep track of my many npc's. However while very good I agree with some earlier posts that it would be really helpful if there were more customizable options (such as messing with racial bonuses to make new races) and if you had the option to ignore the game mechanics to simply adjust or add features such as damage, attacks, speed, and whatnot. If this happened I could not only use this for my humanoid NPCs but also monstrous ones. But even without that this is still a really spectacular app
Kevin Forte write:
Okay, so so far it's amazing. A few suggestions:
1. The app needs to be a bit more flexible; there is very little you can edit and it makes it difficult when playing classes that are not on the app.
2. There are typos throughout, I've noticed.
3. It would be nice to have a small icon database for when we add other inventory things instead of just the bag that we could choose from.
Awesome app otherwise!
If you could make a Mac OS equivalent to this, It'd be amazing.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes